This easy Sweet Green Chili Spoonbread is a dish your family is sure to love! It's everything that makes spoonbread delicious and oh so comforting, with that little something special Green Chili Jam brings to any dish.
- 1 (8.5 ounces) package Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 (14.74 ounces) can cream style corn
- 1 (15 ounces) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Green Chili Jam
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375º
- Lightly grease a 2-quart casserole dish (use non-stick spray or butter)
- Combine all ingredients except the Green Chili Jam in a large bowl. Once thoroughly mixed, fold in the Green Chili Jam.
- Pour mixture into the greased casserole dish and bake for 35-40 minute, or until spoonbread is a light, golden brown.
- Spoonbread is meant to be soft in the center, it's what makes it so delicious!